Thursday 24 January 2013

All snugly

Y115.01.24

Well, after a great WH enabled roam and finding an ex bloc FC to pagger with, I realised that I don’t understand the logoffski. One Cane & pod later though, I do. The engagement thing in the top left corner is red, bold and conspicuous for a reason and the reason is you can’t log off while it still there. Ah well, only 90mil down.

Unfortunately, this seems to be the straw that broke the camels back and I have made good on my recent promise [and the corp MOTD] to do some missions and help fill both my and the corp wallets. I have even trained some carebear skills to get that Navy Apoc in the LP store a bit sooner. So I JC back to hisec to find a bloody incursion going down in the constellation, with all the shield / damage / etc penalties that brings. Least I have a L4 agent a few jumps out, though for a different corporation, so although there’s no movement on the Navy Apoc front, it is the corp I get my implants from so not totally wasted. And still Amarr or something.

And you know what? I’m actually enjoying doing my own thing and not listening to comms so much that I’m going to take a week or two off null and play solo.

So how does this new NPC AI work then? Ah, 2 drones down. To BS’s? Blimey. And how long has the Noctis had a drone bay? Ah, salvage drones – best get some of them, too. And chuck some ammo in the cooker and haul it to my temporary mission hub while that arms dealing, abducting, Caldari scum Sansha Kuvakei gets his arse handed to him on a plate. What I should do really is x up for the incursion fleets, but that is listening on comms again and I can’t be bothered. I am not a number, I am free man, etc.

Training
Well sod AWU V for now, it’s Salvage Drone operation to III, then maybe Large AC’s Spec to IV. Maybe even Negotiation V.

Fly safe

o7

No comments:

Post a Comment